Regional Framework Director, Constructing West Midlands.
- Vice Chairman, National Association of Construction Frameworks
- Construction Leadership Council: Procure for Value panel
- National Procurement Strategy: Construction Steering Group
A registered Architect and member of the Association of Project Managers, with 27 years’ experience working with senior industry figures and in the client-facing role, including 18 years’ experience managing the multi-billion pound Constructing West Midlands (CWM) frameworks: successfully creating and sustaining collaborative working partnerships throughout the wider industry supply-chain.
Playing a key role in shaping the future of the construction sector and improving public procurement, Peter is actively involved in several national industry and government best-practice initiatives including:
- The Construction Playbook drafting committee member.
- Member of the Government’s (Grenfell) Industry Response Group (IRG).
- Contributor and co-author of the ‘Raising the Bar’ and ‘Setting the Bar’ national industry competence reports led by the Construction Industry Council.
- CLC Carbon Reduction Code Committee member: working with the University of Cambridge Centre for Smart Infrastructure and Construction to promote the “Achieving Net Zero Carbon Reduction Code” launched as part of the ‘C02nstruct Zero’ initiative at COP26.
- Construction News annual awards Judge 2022 and 2023.
- Local Government Association (LGA) professional-technical representative: developing and implementing recommendations post-Grenfell through the Hackitt review and Building Safety Act, and as a BRE (Building Regulations Part B) and BSI committee member.
- Published guidance around Modern Slavery with University of Nottingham together with the Supply Chain Sustainability School and Action Sustainability.