Regional Framework Director, Constructing West Midlands Vice Chairman, National Association of Construction Frameworks
- Regional Framework Director, Constructing West Midlands
- Vice Chairman, National Association of Construction Frameworks
A Registered Architect and Member of the Association of Project Managers with 27 years’ experience working with senior industry figures, Peter provides professional, technical and construction framework advice, engaging with local and central government at national level to promote industry best-practice.
He is actively involved with multiple industry and Government initiatives including:
- Member of the Government’s (Grenfell) Industry Response Group
- National Procurement Strategy: Construction Steering Group
- Local Government Association (LGA) professional-technical consultant
- Deputy Chair: Industry Response Group’s Steering Group on Competences for Building a Safer Future
- The Hackitt Independent Review of Building Regulations & Fire Safety: Procurement and Supply Group
- Construction Leadership Council: Procure for Better Value Panel
- British Standards Institution BS 8414 (cladding) Committee Member
Playing a key role in shaping the future of the construction sector and public procurement frameworks, Peter is currently working with the University of Cambridge and the Green Construction Board/CLC on the “Achieving Net Zero Carbon Reduction Code” group.
Peter has 17 years’ experience managing the multi-billion pound BCP and Constructing West Midlands (CWM) construction frameworks, successfully creating and sustaining collaborative working partnerships throughout the wider industry supply-chain.
He personally leads the Constructing West Midlands’ team, ensuring it continues to be recognised as the framework of choice by clients and is repeatedly endorsed by leading multinational consultant teams.